We are searching for a CEO/Co-Founder. We need an exceptionally skilled and ambitious experienced entrepreneur, with a long-term vision of success. The person for this role needs to picture themselves running a multi-billion-dollar company in the long term.
- Self-starter & Entrepreneurial Spirit – Desire to want to build, grow, and own the outcomes of a business’s success. Someone with a continuous improvement mindset capable of driving for results often with limited or incomplete information. Fast learner who takes initiative to learn quickly, is proactive and goal-oriented, and runs with what information is available vs. waiting to
- Strategic thinking – co-founders need to excel at strategic thinking in order to identify product opportunities and make business decisions that ensure long-term success and growth
- Fundraising Experience - The right co-founder has several years of experience in raising outside capital, preferably in a startup environment. You need to be well versed in the fundraising process, valuation calculations, and comfortable identifying and convincing investors to invest
- Market research – it’s also vital that co-founders are able to conduct market research and analyze trends and data to make well-informed business decisions
- Product development – in the early stages of a company, co-founders take an active role in product development, making both high-level and minute decisions regarding their products before they go to market
- Marketing and promotion – co-founders need to successfully promote their products before they go to market, building anticipation and creating demand through social media, advertising, and networking
- Personnel management – as a company grows, a co-founder needs to excel at recruiting, hiring and retaining talented and dedicated staff members who can help bring the co-founder’s vision to life
- Financial modeling – co-founders need a solid grasp of financial planning and forecasting and should be able to set milestones and budgets to ensure solvency and long-term growth. Along with this, the co-founder needs to have the knowledge and skill set of obtaining external funding.
- A demonstrated leader focused on the growth and development
- Proficiency in identifying prospective sites, negotiating contracts, and providing lease abstracts
- Experience in Real Estate Ventures, Asset Management, and Finance
- Experience and proven success with Fundraising, in a startup environment
- Strong business knowledge in the areas of Management, Finance, Accounting and Marketing
- Excellent communication skills; enjoys collaboration and driving alignment among stakeholders
- A Real Estate license is a bonus!