The primary role of the VP Operations is to oversee the execution and expansion of a successful business and help to execute the vision of Expetitle. This role is a multi-faceted role, and this individual will be wearing a lot of hats day-to-day.
- Ensure the successful execution of our operations and ensuring we match service level agreements
- Creating relationships with vendors for a one-stop-shop closing service
- This is some text inside of a div Work with the CEO and upper management on expansion strategies.
- Work with the CEO and upper management on new strategies for customer service
- Work with the CEO and upper management on new closing strategies and tactics to better serve clients
- Recruit, hire, and manage a team of title agents and closing coordinators
- Help build quarterly plans and reports for the board of directors
- 5-10 years working in an operations role, preferably in insurance or fintech
- Experience working in a high performance environment
- Has managed a team
- Keen understanding of technology and technology trends
- Proven track record of execution and process improvement
- Experience in real estate is a plus but not required
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Recruitment and training of team members