Tired of the typical title agent position and want to try something different? Come join a startup in the title space.
We are technologists, business development people, ninjas and title warriors looking to make a splash in the title industry. Born out of a venture studio, we are building a next generation title company that combines technology and in-house title agents to provide a better experience for our clients.
Interested in learning how to grow your career, make a killing and also have a lot of fun along the way? Come join us!
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary commensurate upon experience.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a next generation company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reach out to buyers and sellers when a title order is received
- Gathering pertinent file information
- Making follow up calls to buyers, sellers, and their agents as necessary
- Gather additional information and keep all parties updated through our platform
- Ordering title, payoffs, estoppels, and other searches and documentation
- Preparing Settlement Statements and CDs
- Completing various administrative duties as necessary
- Communicating with the administration of the company as to latest happenings
- 5+ years (Preferred)
- Licensed Title Agent (Preferred)
- Notary (Preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using closing software such as Doubletime or Qualia is a big plus
- Organized individual
- Room for growth and job flexibility
- Open to feedback and a great listener
- Detail oriented, multi-taker, highly motivated and a strong team player
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Being part of an exciting fast-growing tech startup like no other
- You’ll have access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need to work your magic
- Exciting work environment - we are a venture studio in Miami
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Paid time off