Interested in joining an unapologetically fun, ambitious, creative working environment? Want to make the biggest impact on your peers and your community? Looking for your chance to kick start your career? Awesome. We want to help you excel today!
A little bit about the LAB Miami Ventures
LAB Miami Ventures is a Venture-Builder, creating disruptive new digital businesses based out of The LAB Miami. We ideate new tech businesses and then develop them from scratch in partnership with highly motivated entrepreneurs.
We are looking for the brightest undergrad and graduate students who want to join an exciting start up to help with a variety of tasks, including: Research, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Development, and more!
Our vision for the Lab Ventures Studio is the following:
- Take a core team & entrepreneurs in residence;
- Add shared infrastructure & in-house funding;
- Generate ideas internally, or in some cases, act as a cofounder;
- Build multiple startups in parallel;
- Trash what doesn’t work, reassign team – so you keep all the expertise;
- Spin off what works into a dedicated company;
- Grow. Exit. Repeat.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.