Under the direction of the Managing Partners, manages property conditions of new and existing tenants including the required maintenance and upkeep of the properties.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and problem solver property manager to manage the day to day operations of our six single family homes expanding portfolio, all located close to one another in the South Miami/Coral Gables area.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of property management experience
- Familiarity with Buildium and Amazon Business Accounts a plus
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Collecting rent and other property fees from tenants
- Reporting the property’s financial status, occupancy and expiring leases to company management
- Monthly visit to each property to change A/C filters and handle any minor maintenance issues (loose screws, light bulbs, etc) that come up in the month
- Monthly property inspection to find / prevent major repair issues and coordinate any major repairs with Landlords
- Paying property expenses, including taxes, leases, payroll, insurance premiums and maintenance costs
- Arranging contracts for pantry, internet, TV, maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security and other ongoing services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate
- Oversee Amazon pantry orders/deliveries for all properties
- Manage service requests (“tasks”) on Buildium
- Responding to tenant inquiries
- Communicate status updates to tenants and landlords, without ever putting the two in direct contact
- Medical Insurance
Lumi Living is an off-campus student housing digital platform that provides top-of-the-line, community-oriented residential services to students, education institutions, and property owners. Our mission is to create communities of off-campus housing for students to study, socialize, and most importantly: thrive. From start to finish, we combine the human touch of our engaged Lumi team and a streamlined online application and resident management system.